The first step to open and run an online casino or an online poker room is to get a license for poker. Not only this is a mandatory legal requirement, it’s also a formality that delivers significant benefits to its holder:
- a licensed poker room is reliable and attracts more gamblers
- poker software developers prefer working with licensed casinos
- a poker club license provides a legal protection for your business
- an offshore license enables to run simplified financial and accounting reporting
- a licensed casino is reputable and respected among its clients and partners
Getting a poker license with minimal amount of papers
Our team has many years of experience working in various offshore jurisdictions. We can ensure that your application gets reviewed as soon as possible so you can have your poker gaming license issued immediately. Your personal account manager will advise you on what papers to submit and what jurisdiction to choose to minimize your costs.